Andrew Ogden, Director of MBS has notified us of a new job in Nottingham:
Assistant Producer, Information Systems
Broadcast Media Services is an award winning media company based in Nottingham but working all over the UK and Europe.
We need someone who can support our IS and Computing requirements but also someone who can complement our graphics and video production team.
We are looking for someone who has a great all round skill set and the bare minimum would be:
• Good knowledge of Window Server 2003 and Exchange Server
• All round computer and web management skills including PHP skills
• A knowledge of 2D and 3D computer graphics packages such as Adobe After Effects, Lightwave and Adobe Photoshop
• A working knowledge or interest in video production techniques including camera skills and video editing on any non-linear format. BMS currently uses Adobe Premier CS4
• Great organisation skills
• Great communication skills
• To summarise we are looking for someone with a solid technical background in Computing with demonstrable creative flare.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Smart appearance. Unless on location work at BMS is traditionally in smart office clothes.
Starting salary would be £17,000 with a structured series of increments over the first two years of employment.
We also offer a Bonus incentive scheme and a Profit Related Pay scheme.