“What Does Otto See?” Directed by Neil Baker (Electric Egg) has won Best UK Animated Short at the Cornwall International Film Festival.
Otto, a decrepit busking hobo, bashes out a jaunty tune on his toy piano to amuse passers by and hopefully earn him the odd coin. But on a pavement full of street maestros why would anyone spare a penny for old Otto?
- Directed by: Neil Baker
- Written by Benjamin Dalby & Neil Baker
- Based on an idea & characters by: Benjamin Dalby
- Animated by: Neil Baker
- Music by: Hugh Cowling
- Saxophone by: Simon D’Souza
- Sound by: Hugh Cowling, Neil Baker & Craig Bratley
- Vocal Stylings by: David Ashton-Hill, Neil Baker, Debbie Clark & Deborah Shore.
Chris H: ” Well deserved as it’s a very original piece of work.”
Sarah Barrow: “Fantastic news.”