If you’re a creative, either a current student or graduate (completed your course in the last couple of years) and you’re under 24 then you’re eligible to apply for the D&AD New Blood Awards.
Formerly called the Student Awards, the deadline for entries is 19th March 2014. New Blood Awards said: whether you’re a copywriter or photographer, a digital specialist, product designer or something in-between, there’s a category for you.
New Blood 2014 Awards are for creatives to get noticed by employers, at the same time as working on top-notch brands.
- New Blood In Book (formerly Best of Year) A shortlist of the best work submitted for each brief.
- New Blood Nomination Work that rises above In Book standard and has the potential to win a New Blood Yellow Pencil.
- New Blood Yellow Pencil Work that is outstanding, rather than merely brilliant, wins a New Blood Yellow Pencil.
- New Blood White Pencil (new this year) Outstanding work in response to any of the briefs that uses the power of creativity to do good in the world.
- New Blood Black Pencil (replacing Student of the Year) The best of the best, the ultimate award for new creatives.