From Sarah Barrow, Head of the Lincoln School of Media: Here’s a good opportunity to screen short films made by students, graduates and staff of the University as part of the Frequency Festival (18th-26th October). We’ve secured a slot at the prestigious ‘Collection’ venue in town on Saturday 26th October. If you’d like your work to be considered – it may be something already made or something you’d like to make over the next few days!
The winning prize will be an iPad mini for the film that the Festival directors like best – i.e. which they feel responds most effectively to the Festival theme. See the pointers for your entry.
Here are the details:
- the film should be no more then 5 mins long
- it should respond to the theme of revolution
- all copyright and consent clearances must be sorted out by you
- it should be submitted via DVD to the College of Arts admin office in MHT [MC1017] no later than Monday 21st October at 4pm
With your submission, include in writing details of:
- title of work
- name of crew/any actors
- contact detail of director
- length and format of submission;
- 1-2 lines about the film for publicity (e.g. genre, themes, story)
Please Note: If you need to borrow kit from Media Stores, please clear this with me first and complete a MAP form for any off-campus work. You’ll find out whether your work has been selected and time of screening on Friday 25th October.
If you have any queries, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org Good luck!