University of Lincoln’s Creative Careers Festival 2018 from the 5th to 7th February has a range of student opportunities, and some events for recent grads, from selling Art online to creating colourful CVs and from graduate schemes to careers in digital media. Run by Careers and Employability in partnership with the College of Arts (CoA) the fest will offer events to the 6 Schools within the CoA, so LSFM students take a look at the sessions and book NOW! Here are some events:
- Trip to the Royal Television Society TV Careers Fair
- Freelance Media Creatives Panel
- Publishing and Getting Published
- Design Applications with England Golf
- Making Online Portfolios
- Talent Works – Careers in Creative Advertising and Media
- How do I build a career in the entertainment industry?